St. LutherX empowers the community of learners and educators globally. By enrolling in a course on St. LutherX, you are becoming a part of the community that believes in learning and growing. St. LutherX provides the means for creating impactful change in the world, and relies on your motivation to take part in the learning process with honesty and academic integrity. In order to participate in St. LutherX, you must agree to the Honor Code below and any additional terms specific to a course or program. This Honor Code, and any additional terms, will be posted on each course website.
HONOR CODE PLEDGE
By enrolling in a St. LutherX course or program, I agree that I will:
- Complete all tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
- Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess learner performance.
If you are found in violation of the Terms of Service or Honor Code, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment;
- Having any certificate earned in the course or program withheld or revoked;
- Being unenrolled from a course or program; or
- Termination of your use of the St. LutherX Site.
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of St. LutherX and St. LutherX Member course providers.
No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violations.
Honor Code violations will be determined at the sole discretion of St. LutherX Members. You will be notified if a determination has been made that you have violated this Honor Code and you will be informed of the corresponding action to be taken as a result of the violation.
CHANGING THE HONOR CODE
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Honor Code from time to time. Any changes to this Honor Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the St. LutherX Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honor Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Honor Code.